By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed 2 Teaser out!

Interesting.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Nik24 said:

Check out the new teaser.

Maybe you guys can figure out what it means....

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

i didn't play the first one or anything but i did hear most of the spoilers,  the images reference leonardo de vinci so i'm guessing it's telling you the setting for the sequel has to do with him.

well if you look on the left side there's some kind of sign and if you click on it,

it activates your camera?!?

Assassin's Creed:

X360 version 4.5 mill
PS3 version 3.3 mill
PC version ~1 mill
-------------------------
= 8.8 million

Assassin's Creed 2:

X360 version 5.2 mill
PS3 version 3.8 mill
PC version ~1 mill
-------------------------
= 10 million

Travel back in time and kill DaVinci!

It looks like a glider of some kind, perhaps used to make quick aerial assassinations from a distance, or to escape over large distances. The side has information that is unavailable at this time, but will probably be released in the coming weeks. Excited, I just picked up AC 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it, though the game is a bit redundant.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

u dont travel back in time in AC.....u loose this thread  >:(

antfromtashkent said:
richardhutnik said:

u dont travel back in time in AC.....u loose this thread  >:(

Well, in AC2 YOU DO!

What makes you think they weren't ALSO working on time travel?

richardhutnik said:
antfromtashkent said:
richardhutnik said:

u dont travel back in time in AC.....u loose this thread >:(

Well, in AC2 YOU DO!

What makes you think they weren't ALSO working on time travel?

Well... they could have time travel if they want since it's just a game - but that would be quite a change from the first, which clearly focused on experiencing the past via genetically coded memories within your character.

Personally I'd like AC2 to feature a mix of both past/present activity and I'd like a full game this time rather than a tech demo too.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Cool, I loved the first game until like the third assassination. Then it started to become boring. But the ideas were absolutely great.

Since Europe in the Renaissance seems to be a given it will likely include Florence. That would mean th eearly rumors about Venice could well be true. Paris would be a logical inclusion as well.

(Is Amsterdam too much to ask?)

I absolutely loved the first Assassin's Creed. The repetition was actually fun when mixed with the achievements and general flow of the game. Plus, traveling through the cities and climbing all over the buildings was just so much fun. If they fix the flaws for the sequel, we're looking at a really amazing game. Definite purchase for me.