By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could add any feature to your console of choice what would it be?

Only thing I can think of is the bluray.

Around the Network

Hmm some people are asking for 3D gaming using glasses, but what about for those like me that wears real glasses in order to see better while gaming? I dont think 3D gaming using glasses is actually going to work so well for alot of gamers on consoles.

OT: I love my 80gb BWC PS3 and all of its features, and I think it'd be cool if they also had a UMD slot to go along with the memory card slot reader.

ps3:
3d gaming ! they already showed of 3 games. Just pack in some glasses and enable support for this. If the image needs to be rendered twice, then make it something you can turn on and off.

I also know about the 3d coming without the glasses but that wont work on your current hdtv :P so i'll settle for the glasses thing for now.

Another thing i'd like is mkv support XD

Check out my game about moles ^

V-r0cK said:
Hmm some people are asking for 3D gaming using glasses, but what about for those like me that wears real glasses in order to see better while gaming?

You can use contact lenses.

If most people are interested in 3D gaming, I will post my dissertation in a thread if enough people want me too.

Around the Network

Wireless N for the Wii, no reason why consoles are running wireless G. Its ancient technology.

V-r0cK said:
Hmm some people are asking for 3D gaming using glasses, but what about for those like me that wears real glasses in order to see better while gaming? I dont think 3D gaming using glasses is actually going to work so well for alot of gamers on consoles.

OT: I love my 80gb BWC PS3 and all of its features, and I think it'd be cool if they also had a UMD slot to go along with the memory card slot reader.

wow thats would actually be amazing...

Slimebeast said:
V-r0cK said:
Hmm some people are asking for 3D gaming using glasses, but what about for those like me that wears real glasses in order to see better while gaming?

lol thought about that, but most contacts arent so comfortable when using to stare to long.  I just find it awkward that i'd have to put on my contacts, then the 3D glasses, just to play games lol

also more people own a pair of glasses then contacts so that requires people to buy contacts as well just to play using the 3D glasses lol

V-r0cK said:
Slimebeast said:
V-r0cK said:

lol thought about that, but most contacts arent so comfortable when using to stare to long. I just find it awkward that i'd have to put on my contacts, then the 3D glasses, just to play games lol

I would imagine that you could get polarising shades to place over your glasses, so you could still wear your glasses, but also see the 3D image. I've seen several goggle based systems that would allow that solution.

antfromtashkent said:
V-r0cK said:

wow thats would actually be amazing...

eheh yea seriously. and hopefully playing a PSP games through that UMD slot will be able to play it full screen instead of having a big black border around the screen when playing PSP hooking up to TV.