By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

One question, does Namco have full rights to TOV or does Microsoft own some rights of TOV?

Around the Network

^ Of course not TOV is NB

Xxain said:

What about the exclusive label on the US version of the 360 version; That's been nagging at me for a while..

^ Lost Planet, when MS buys they put it on there Timed or not,

darkhaven63 said:
Xxain said:

What about the exclusive label on the US version of the 360 version; That's been nagging at me for a while..

I believe it was a time exclusive.

Around the Network

enjoy ;)

The extras look good.

I wonder what the odds of getting them as DLC on the 360 are.

I hope the game will be more mature than ToS 2, that game is giving me the creeps with that whining Emil guy. Therefore I hope Japanese voices are in the game. Does the 360 version have Japanese voices?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
I hope the game will be more mature than ToS 2, that game is giving me the creeps with that whining Emil guy. Therefore I hope Japanese voices are in the game. Does the 360 version have Japanese voices?

I think so. And with this on BluRay, they have no excuse!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Not sure if you guys have noticed this but if you check some of the stuff on RPGmonkey's blog you'll coem up witht his:

Vesperia (interview with Higuchi)
-With the assumption that it might sell in addition to the 360 version, they started the PS3 version.
-They're putting in all the things that were sadly cut due to space limits.
-Depending on the player's actions, the story might branch off, and the characters that join will change?

That seems really interesting kind of like Star Ocean infact, what do you guys think?