By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

http://tov.namco-ch.net/ps3/
Releasing: This Fall
-Enhanced port of the 360 game "Tales of Vesperia. If you want to know more about it, look it up.
-Has numerous changes/additions:
*New logo
*New character, Patty Fleur, voiced by Chiwa Saito.
*New boss
*New Hi Ougi/Mystic Artes
*New story scenes
*New side quests
*Fully voiced
*Lots of other new voiced content
*New animated scenes
*New costumes
*Content in movie to tie in with the game
*New skits

Here is a link to see pictures from both the PS3 port and Movie (its freaking awesome)

http://www.4gamer.net/games/088/G008881/20090406038/screenshot.html?num=049

Around the Network

Wow, new story scenes, characters, and side quests? to tie in with movie? yeah baby ^_^

First!

Damn i think they justified full price.....

Good stuff, I will get this for sure!

Xen said:
Wow, new story scenes, characters, and side quests? to tie in with movie? yeah baby ^_^

first reply I hope!

Check out the link i put up for the pictures from both the game and movie. Yuri and Flynn have a mystic art together (i guess that means that Flynn is a playable character now).

Around the Network
g-value said:
Xen said:

first reply I hope!

Check out the link i put up for the pictures from both the game and movie. Yuri and Flynn have a mystic art together (i guess that means that Flynn is a playable character now).

=D

So awesome.

It was a first day before, its gonna be a first day again. Loving the new stuff, hope they make a collector's edition again. :D

I still think they should add a 4th chapter :P

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

It was a first day before, its gonna be a first day again. Loving the new stuff, hope they make a collector's edition again. :D

I still think they should add a 4th chapter :P

Did you see the screens?

Good thing I never bought the 360 version. I may still be able to play the game.

^ GET IT THIS TIME