*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

zexen_lowe said:
Maynard_Tool said:
No GoW II??? FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you check below GoW it says "also recommended GoW2"

GoWII deserves a spot (#1 or 2... the other one should be GoW) not just a pity recommendation >_>

Maynard_Tool said:
zexen_lowe said:
Maynard_Tool said:
No GoW II??? FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you check below GoW it says "also recommended GoW2"

GoWII deserves a spot (#1 or 2... the other one should be GoW) not just a pity recommendation >_>

I know, I'd rank both GoW1 and 2 in my top 10 PS2 games too, but maybe they felt that, given the two games are similar, using two different spots would defeat the purpose of the list

Around the Network
scottie said:
That is a very difficult question Torillian.

I am inclined to say that there is no game that is a must play.

The closest game I could think of to a must play is something like Super Mario World. But even then, if you've played Super Mario Bros 3 then maybe World would no longer be a 'must play'

I think if anything, we should be talking about must-play franchises, rather than games.

Assuming that you then follow up with the question
"so what franchises would be so universally loved that they would be worthy of the title in your mind? Or is your argument that no franchise is "must play"?"

Then my answer becomes
There is only 1 franchise that I would even consider naming a must play, and that is Mario

But there are no doubt people who disagree with me

looooool I knew it

ok don't get me wrong I love Mario and actualy Super Mario World was My favourite Mario (although I didn’t play any Mario game after that because I didn’t buy the Consoles) but games like GTA SA almost has the same appeal as Mario world
I mean Super Mario World sold 20 mil (and it was pack in bundled BTW) while games like GTA SA sold 21 mil while not being bundled and suffered from bans and lawsuits up the ass

So in the end I guess they almost got the same appeal

Good list.

Overall Still a very Good List!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I own four of them. It's a very good list that I think a lot of people will agree with for the most part.
I've contemplated GTA: San Andreas and Gran Turismo 4 in the past.
And I've definitely always wanted to try Shadow Of The Colossus and Persona 4.
I might be interested in KH if I could get it really cheap.

My local EB has Persona 4 for $50... Maybe I should get it. I'll check the reviews.

Have played every single one of those but Persona 4 and agree with the list except for Grand Theft Auto (never been a fan). Should've added God Hand for it's crazyness or Black for how it tried to revolutionize the FPS genre.