By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

sony is fucking epic
i mean look @ this
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665791112

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network
Angel_DwK said:
@Deneidez

How is hating a company any better then loving one?

In love you need both participants to be in love with each other(Otherwise the one who loves becomes quite unhappy.). Hatred can go one way. ;)

Think about it. What do you love when you love Sony for example? Feelingless big corporation that wants as much money from you as it can get in any way it can. Can it ever love you back? I doubt it.

I love most things Sony, but what I had to go through with the Sonicstage software that they made me use with their MP3 player made me want to punch an orphan.

@Deneidez

That makes no sense... you can love someone and not be loved back especially a company..

you can love the services they provide you and as long as they continue to provide it they might as well love you back because that is what makes you happy..

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Angel_DwK said:
@Deneidez

That makes no sense... you can love someone and not be loved back especially a company..

you can love the services they provide you and as long as they continue to provide it they might as well love you back because that is what makes you happy..

So, youre talking about love that is like religious love? You believe that company loves you back one way or another and you are ready to defend your love anyway you can. Btw, that kind of love usually makes people a bit zealous and very annoying. Have you seen that happening in this case? (Gotcha... :D)

Around the Network

@Deneidez

I am in no way talking about some kind of religious love..

I never said I believed the company loves people back I merely suggested it plausible to love a company based on the services they provide..

In what way am I defending my love if you are in fact referring to me?

I never got "zealous and very annoying"

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

XxXProphecyXxX said

LOL did M$ really said that???...if so then thier more screwed in the head than Sony's PR... I got 13 of my buddies  from school who has ps3 and we all play KZ2 or warhawk or R2 co-op all the time...not including 2 of my friends from my old school who also bought a ps3 and every week end we play RE5 and nazi zombie CO-OP split screen.

Lucky bastard. Just about everyone I know has a 360. Then again, it is America so that's expected.

There's only about three people I know in person that I play online with and they're no fun....one of them always insists on playing CoD5 on Knee Deep when we only have about 3 people.....then they camp the entire match and it's the most boring ass shit (you just don't know) and I think to myself "you dragged me out of KZ2 for this?". I think he only starts private matches because we lose so much against others........maybe he'll take a hint and stop putting us in hardcore Search and Destroy matches.

I tried to get them to buy KZ2 when they came over but they don't seem to like it. The same guy that hosts our boring CoD5 matches loves to nitpick at the stupidest things. First time he saw me playing KZ2's sp...."I don't like how the guys are big". The other one who tried it out online over here gave it his typical "I don't get this game!" line, and as usual, usually refuses to play the game anymore after he says it.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Angel_DwK said:
@Deneidez

I am in no way talking about some kind of religious love..

I never said I believed the company loves people back I merely suggested it plausible to love a company based on the services they provide..

In what way am I defending my love if you are in fact referring to me?

I never got "zealous and very annoying"

You can get served in church too, but do you get served by people or by company? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_(religious_views)

No, I wasn't referring to you. Well, there are companies, which I prefer too, but I don't love them. I know they can screw you whenever they want and usually they screw you when theres more money to make than group you belong to ever can make them. Btw, idolism is another similar love or it can be seen more or less as religious love. You know how zealous those fans can be? :)

@Deneidez

Religious love has nothing to do with the service a church and its people provide you.. it has to do with loving the thing you worship... god for instance.

I really don't understand why its so difficult for you to understand why someone would love a company...

Many people in the world love mcdonalds yet that's not strange..

many people love their country yet that's not strange..

Almost everyone loves their car.. house or even a dog how is it any different then loving a company?

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Angel_DwK said:
@Deneidez

Religious love has nothing to do with the service a church and its people provide you.. it has to do with loving the thing you worship... god for instance.

I really don't understand why its so difficult for you to understand why someone would love a company...

Many people in the world love mcdonalds yet that's not strange..

many people love their country yet that's not strange..

Almost everyone loves their car.. house or even a dog how is it any different then loving a company?

Religious love is all about getting served somehow. Is it a thought for getting into heaven when dying or getting served in church. It all matters in which religion you belong to. If you don't have hope to get served somehow, theres no gain for being in that religion.

I do understand why people love companies. I just don't like how easily you can brainwash people. Same goes with patriotism. When people love their cars/items/things they don't worship it like god or country. Thats more like liking not loving. Pets actually do show their love, or some of them at least. Still they exist before your very eyes. Companies/gods are more abstract things.

About these sacred companies & stuff:

http://knowledge.wpcarey.asu.edu/article.cfm?articleid=1670

(Checkout the whole research. Its quite nice stuff.)

Theres also book coming about this matter. Its called "Don't Fall In Love With A Corporation; It Can Not Love You Back". Well, some people are sheep, no matter what happens.

----

Btw, NOW B_E_L_I_E_V_E doesn't sound religious? There are numerous times when I have faced 'you are not a believer' when I have debated with sony fans. If that doesn't sound religious, what does?