By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why the Wii won last week, this week and will win again next week in Japan.

donjezzy said:
The fact that the PS3 can sell the same (if not more) than the Wii, while being more expensive is impressive imo and something that should be noted

That would be true only if it could do that over a year not just a month.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

Are u insisting the wii is the hare in the hare and the turtle race with that remark?

You do know the story and who one that race

I would like to see wat u'll create during the end of 09 wen FF13 and GT5 and a highly likely PS3 price cut come in Japan and who will be winning wat

The hare and turtle race is a fairy tale and no I am not referring to it at all.

I am simply pointing out that the wii is nearing saturation point as it is a reliable console that is less than three years old. That is all. I am just providing a reason for the low sales of the Wii in a given week as a large percentage of the population of Japan that is willing to play video games has already got a Wii.

VGhippy said:

BHR-3 said:

Are u insisting the wii is the hare in the hare and the turtle race with that remark?

You do know the story and who one that race

I would like to see wat u'll create during the end of 09 wen FF13 and GT5 and a highly likely PS3 price cut come in Japan and who will be winning wat

The hare and turtle race is a fairy tale and no I am not referring to it at all.

I am simply pointing out that the wii is nearing saturation point as it is a reliable console that is less than three years old. That is all. I am just providing a reason for the low sales of the Wii in a given week as a large percentage of the population of Japan that is willing to play video games has already got a Wii.

Heh, don't worry that Paradox was cracked by math (I don't know in English, should be "Limit Theory"). ^^

"How hard would it be to randomize facial features and skin tones? That's what we want, to feel like we're killing hundreds of different people. Not a bunch of clones or twins. We want to know, deep down, that there are hundreds of grieving mothers out there, lamenting the terror of our dreaded blade."

Cracked.com ( http://www.cracked.com/article_16196_p4.html ), saying the Hardcore gamers' dark truth. And it's Hell True.