By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a Xbox 360 or a PS3 ?

2funky4u said:
Squilliam said:
RPG, Shooters -> The Xbox 360 has quite a selection.

You should check out: Gears, Halo, Left 4 Dead for shooters and Fable 2, Mass Effect for WRPGs and Star Ocean, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.

The PS3 has -> Fat Princess, the rest got eaten.

The Xbox is strong in this one.

loll

Around the Network

I would like closure here! You gotta pick one.

Tease.

This gen is over-rated. Save your money and buy a next-gen console. Get whichever one that's got BC.

Well if your going online then id take ps3 (interntets free).It depneds on which exsclusives you like... Uncharted 2,Killzone 2,GT5,God of war 3 or ...Halo ,Gears of war,Mass effect..

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

PS3beats360 said:
Pick PS3 because it is the most reliable system, it has Blu-Ray, free online, has the best exclusive games and multiplatform games look and play better on PS3.

Dont't believe this:

- Most reliable system .. well it is true I guess, but not really a problem anymore. But PS3s do need repair sometimes as well

- Blu-Ray : Ok fine

- Free online : Yes it is free... but basically nothing comes out of it because... well it is not much of a service...

- Bext exclusive : Fanboy opinion

- Multiplateform looks better : False, check Eurogamer (no they are not biased)

applied to 360:

- reliable system : It is ok now but still risky

- Blu-Ray : No but HD streaming is coming

- Free online : No you have to pay for it but you get the best and most populated console online service (that is a fact, not an opinion)

- Best exclusive : same remark -> fanboy opinion

- Multiplateform looks better : They mostly do on the 360, but it doesn't change anything in your gaming exp.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

The Xbox 360. It has most of the same third party games, better exclusives, and is also cheaper.

Out of those two... I would go with a PS3.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Get a PS3.

Hands down,

a pS3. I have had 5 360's Had one fail as rcently as a month ago. They have great games but the PS3 is starting to put out now. Plus the wifi, the blu-ray, the games are getting better and better. Look, its utimately up to you but we all have opinions. I truly beleive u will have a better experience on the PS3 JUST ON THE FACT U WILL NOT HAVE IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND WILL THIS THING BREAK AT ANY MOMENT. SORRY, JUST THE FACTS FOLKS.

And Remember the 10 year plan. You'll thank me in 2014.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.