By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a Xbox 360 or a PS3 ?

As a Wii owner who has neither HD system, I'd say 360 now and PS3 when the price drops.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network
sly777 said:
infamous8 said:
yo_john117 said:
Buy both!! :)

I agree. Both systems are great.

But if I could only have one, I would get the Ps3. It's a no brainer.

Free Online, Free WiFi, more exclusives

Good Idea... maybe I just have to sell my house to do that after all

Ah, and i took this seriously for a minute. Now i see what this really is.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Squilliam said:

Xbox 360 exclusive

Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, The 2007 86

Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine, The 2006 86

Dam that Oblivion Goty sitting on my shelf  for the PS3 (that most say is the best console version) must be an apparition!

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

I have to say while I prefer playstation much more, its a no contest unless your intrested in hd movies. 360 is 130 quid in the uk. PS isnt worth 170 more unless you have money to burn. Everything 3rd party is multiformat and if you enjoy the Sony catalogue then the big guns arrive late this year or early next and likely with a price cut.
Get a 360 bundle and if/when gt5 and a price cut arrive have a look then. 300 quid is just crazy lol

Ynwa.

definetely the xbox 360, but if you are supporting sony, then buy the ps3. But the xbox has more million sellers games than the wii or the ps3

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Has this guy decided what he's getting yet? Don't want to post stuff about either console if he's already made his decision.

I personally think he only started this to cause a flame wars thread as most people would already know what console they wanted to buy, almost everyone knows what games are out and what games are due out, most people do a lot of research about the different consoles etc,

A pointless thread that we all still posted in lol

coolbeans said:
Has this guy decided what he's getting yet? Don't want to post stuff about either console if he's already made his decision.

nope. No decision is made. Maybe I will wait till the E3 for future annoncement. Both systems looks goods and it's tuff to make a good decision. Thanks to everybody for helping me out in that decision...

Get PS3. It doesn't have as many AMAZING exclusives as 360 but it has way more GREAT exclusvies.

What I mean is 360 has few, but very well rated exclusives. The PS3 has a ton of well rated exclusives.

I'd rather have the choice of many great games, then a few amazing ones.

Pick the 360. The two are comparable in sports games, but the 360 beats the PS3 in shooters and RPGs. It's not a hard choice.

This is continuous flame bait.