By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When did u first fall in love?

15 and 18, all went to hell though, now Im just looking...Can anybody find meeeee, sombody to love...

Around the Network

this thread poses an intresting question, how exactly does one define Love?

had been with the same girl for almost 8 years until I knew I loved her, so in my early 20's.

Never.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

lolita said:
Not the word people confuse with liking... Real love, right? 17 years old. With my fiancé. <3

10,000 users hearts on this site just simultaneously snapped.

Around the Network

10, im a stripper

d21lewis said:
Today. Her name.......was Mercy20
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=45162

But I first felt I was in love when I was about 17 years old. Didn't work out, though.

That was the best wall I've ever read.

I first fell in love at the age of 2.  His name was Shigsy.

17.. I think you can tell you love someone if you feel stronger for them after the whole happyland newness lovey dovey feeling wears off.

Well..I think love is a really subjective thing, and can mean very different things to different people.

I've had what I'd call "infatuations" in the past (high school), but they never panned out and didn't really have that much depth to them, now that I look back on them.

If you mean love as in feeling that they make you more whole as a person, placing their needs above your own, and wanting to be their companion regardless of external circumstances....
I'd say about 8 months ago for me?

haven't yet,
Quite frankley I'm not that interested

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.