By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The real reason for Madworld's low start to sales?

I thought it was because I can't see the game anywhere unless u ask 4 it. How do people know about it? Internet. Don't say this game is bad. You might change somone's mind.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

The game didn't really get that much hype.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

MadWorld actually did pretty good the first week of sales; SEGA's VP of marketing has already spoken to that. I think the true test will be seeing whether or not the game has long legs as time goes on.

It's also an M title, which does limit numbers a bit, but I think the crazy violence is the much needed barrier that sets it apart from the shovelware "let's bake a cake!" games that are becoming all too prevalent on the console.

I believe it has also been said that if MadWorld has favorable sales over time, the possibility of a sequel isn't too unrealistic. So if you like the game, tell your friends to buy it!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

@ OP - I'm not sure it isn't just Wallmart being dicks. When I bought it from GAME it held pride of place of the shop, right next to the #1, in the well located Wii section. #2 was also something cool, might have been CoD:WaW