By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are so many people on message boards threatened by PS3?

Squilliam said:
BladeOfGod said:
sparkit34 said:
I don't think that people are at all threatened by the PS3. I think the main problem is the PS fanboys have a tendency to be rude and condescending. They act as if the PS3 is still the system leader, demanding exclusives for a system that isn't selling particularly well, and spamming message boards with how other systems will fail and theirs will be successful. All this childish behavior has just made people turn against the PS3.

I also think saying that the PS3 will not be the market leader is plain reality, or at least very likely, and not evidence of a society threatened by the PS3.

And 360 fans are 100% PERFECT. Only PS3 fanboys are bad all others are perfect and good.  You might wanna watch the theards from 2007 which supposed to be ''death of PS3'' year.

Sorry dude but all the fanboys are are doing what you said up there.

+1! Those bad Sony fanboys... tsk, tsk, tsk!

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Squilliam said:
BladeOfGod said:
sparkit34 said:
I don't think that people are at all threatened by the PS3. I think the main problem is the PS fanboys have a tendency to be rude and condescending. They act as if the PS3 is still the system leader, demanding exclusives for a system that isn't selling particularly well, and spamming message boards with how other systems will fail and theirs will be successful. All this childish behavior has just made people turn against the PS3.

I also think saying that the PS3 will not be the market leader is plain reality, or at least very likely, and not evidence of a society threatened by the PS3.

And 360 fans are 100% PERFECT. Only PS3 fanboys are bad all others are perfect and good.  You might wanna watch the theards from 2007 which supposed to be ''death of PS3'' year.

So, you're a Sith, too? :P

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

hotrodx said:
slowmo said:
Squilliam said:
BladeOfGod said:
sparkit34 said:

You might be Sith as well, I would confirm it but I don't deal in absolutes.

Tease.

You could start up a entire new group on this forum, besides its far cooler to be called a Sith than a fanboy!

Squilliam said:
hotrodx said:
slowmo said:
Squilliam said:
BladeOfGod said:
sparkit34 said:

You might be Sith as well, I would confirm it but I don't deal in absolutes.

what the hell is Sith?

Around the Network

Sith = Evil Jedi

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

This thread is going far afield...

Why are so many people on message boards threatened by Sith?

badgenome said:
Why are so many people on message boards threatened by Sith?

because they have the red lights of lightsaber.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

If people answer you things like that it's because they were so many people who said desperate things like : Lair, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Grand Theft Auto IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, HOME, Killzone 2 will save the PS3 and now you are continuing with GT5 and FFXIII.

You just have to accept the fact that PS3 won't do a comeback this gen.