By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor : Team ICO's new PS3 exclusive to be revealed at TGS

http://www.ps3forums.com/showpost.php?p=1921415&postcount=1

This would not be a hard rumor to believe because not to long ago Team Ico said they were working on the PS3. So it would only make sense to show there new game at TGS.. So bringing out their game out in the Second year of the PS3's life would really be big news. Plus I would hope the game sells well this time around. Even though ICO and Shadow of colossus were both really great games. They did not get the sales that you would think these games should have gotten. So I hope this is true and then I can't wait for more news about this game.

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

This game will be amazing. Doesn't matter what it is. I predict a massive world. Probably a mixture of ICO and Shadow of Collosus. That is, huge world; tremendous boss fights; plus platforming/puzzle solving. It will bury Drake's Fortune.

Why do you torment me so?

They might show something but it's hard to put any faith in a rumor that was basically started by someone on a message board with a reputation of 1 star, has 166 posts, and who posted it in the wrong section in the forum.

yea ICO was tremendously overlooked but shadow of the colossus got quite a few sales did it not? I know it cracked a million for sure...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Yeah, Shadow of the Colossus had respectable sales while Ico bombed in spite of being a phenomenal game. I can't wait for this team's next game. One of the reasons I bought a PS3. It isn't inconceivable that there will be a game announcement at TGS along these lines. Sony likes to announce something new at all of the major conferences.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Good chance it will be Sony's big artsy show piece of tgs.

For the 2 games, sales were not incredible
But the 2 games were not really targeted for the mass market.

I didnt like Ico and I'm still not sure if I want to play SoC.
Maybe I should give a try to SoC ...

Time to Work !

I loved SotC, and i'll probably purchase ICO from ebay one of these days. I can't wait to find out more about their new title in the works.