By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nothing to look foward to on the 360?

Gamertag please? Claiming to be good is pointless without some proof.

Around the Network

Kos-Mos to tell you the truth a lot of Americans didn't want to have anything to do with with the Iraq war. We all knew that we had to go to war with terrorist but knew taking down countries was not the proper thing to do. But I guess if I lived where know I am number #2 for europe on gas I wouldn't feel so bad and almost feel better then everyone else.

EDIT- FYI I hope no other country ever has to go such terrorist attacks ever again.  If anyother country was to get attack like that I bet there would be war like no tomorrow fomr that country too.

@nightsurge

like i said in pages 2 or 3 im not justifying anything with a gamertag

Kzoellner said:
Kos-Mos to tell you the truth a lot of Americans didn't want to have anything to do with with the Iraq war. We all knew that we had to go to war with terrorist but knew taking down countries was not the proper thing to do. But I guess if I lived where know I am number #2 for europe on gas I wouldn't feel so bad and almost feel better then everyone else.

I know of course, I`m just responding to a very political picture on a gaming site.

hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

And I believe that is because you are completely fake.  You like to start conversations like this and constantly take on the "unpopular" opinion (hence why you claim to dislike KZ2 on PS3, but love the PS3 and bash the 360, while trying to feign liking Halo 3).

The only reason I see for someone not to disclose their gamertag would be because they cannot do so (don't have one) or have been caught in a lie and don't want to be discovered.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

And I believe that is because you are completely fake.  You like to start conversations like this and constantly take on the "unpopular" opinion (hence why you claim to dislike KZ2 on PS3, but love the PS3 and bash the 360, while trying to feign liking Halo 3).

The only reason I see for someone not to disclose their gamertag would be because they cannot do so or have been caught in a lie and don't want to be discovered.

God i cant wait to get off work

nightsurge said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

The only reason I see for someone not to disclose their gamertag would be because they cannot do so or have been caught in a lie and don't want to be discovered.

dude , he bashed the ps3 a lot , u just missed it.

blackstar said:
nightsurge said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

That's my point.  He constantly switches to whatever role is "unpopular" so as to get the most attention.  Seems very fake to me.  I mean, I can admit some things were wrong with both systems, and they could both be improved, but for the most part I would have a favorite that I wouldn't degrade.  This guy is so random and all over the place with his posts he just doesn't have a coherent pattern.....

nightsurge said:
blackstar said:
nightsurge said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

That's my point.  He constantly switches to whatever role is "unpopular" so as to get the most attention.  Seems very fake to me.  I mean, I can admit some things were wrong with both systems, and they could both be improved, but for the most part I would have a favorite that I wouldn't degrade.  This guy is so random and all over the place with his posts he just doesn't have a coherent pattern.....

I enjoy reading for the sake of the dissagreements.  I think he adds more flavor to this.  I am sometimes a little mouthy to keep a great debate going!  ~ by no means trolling! LIke raising a new point!

nightsurge said:
blackstar said:
nightsurge said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

@nightsurge

You mean like this ?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1948245

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1944512

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1926350

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1914395

i say it how i see it buddy .