By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most evil man: Adolf Hitler or Osama Bin Laden?

Easily Hitler

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Xiuquan

Hong Xiuquan founded the Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace and started the Taiping Rebellion which killed approximately 25 million people. Going by body count he easily ranks in the top five greatest butchers of all time. He may have had good intentions but so did Hitler. As a side note, I'm amazed by how little discussion is generated by the second bloodiest war in history.

Edit: @Kasz216: actually, considering that the Holocaust claimed the lives of 9 to 11 million people, Hitler and Stalin are fairly even.

Most evil man: Everyone behind the creation of the internet.

i think osama bin laden is more evil!

bouzane said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Xiuquan

Hong Xiuquan founded the Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace and started the Taiping Rebellion which killed approximately 25 million people. Going by body count he easily ranks in the top five greatest butchers of all time. He may have had good intentions but so did Hitler. As a side note, I'm amazed by how little discussion is generated by the second bloodiest war in history.

Edit: @Kasz216: actually, considering that the Holocaust claimed the lives of 9 to 11 million people, Hitler and Stalin are fairly even.

9-11 million? The official figure is 6 million, and even that is exaggerated.

Around the Network

@im_sneaky

I hate to break it to you but 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. There were between 3 and 5 million other victims including Romanians, Poles, communists, gays and the disabled. That's 9 to 11 million dead, not 6 million.

What's with all the Hitler defenders? He may have had twisted ideas, that doesn't change the fact that he's an asshole.

netheir! Evil Elmo is more evil. He even has evil in his name.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I'm fascinated by the Nazis but I also like Israel and the jews, and I have to admit that Hitler was not only a mentally sick but also a very evil man.

Usama bin Laden I'm not so sure about, I do not no his mind. I'd guess if he had the resources he would drop an atomic bomb over all the main cities of the USA killing at least 50 million Americans, but that mite still be less evil than the gass chambers and plan of total annihilation of the jews.

MontanaHatchet said:
What's with all the Hitler defenders? He may have had twisted ideas, that doesn't change the fact that he's an asshole.

I don't think it's hitler defense so much as an overreaction to how underrated Stalin was as an evil prick.

Hitler is constantly deemed the evilest person ever when he wasn't even the evilist person of his era.