By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you sold your soul, what would you want to get for it?

If Satan appeared and told you that you could sell your soul to him for anything in the world, what would it be?

A new car? A house? Money? What would you want for it?

-edit-

If you want money it has to be in reason, let's say $300,000

Around the Network

Pfftt... nobody would do that. If that actually happened, that would 100% validate for the person that heaven is real, regardless of previously held beliefs. They would likely decline, and then become a saint.

Hawkeye said:
Pfftt... nobody would do that. If that actually happened, that would 100% validate for the person that heaven is real, regardless of previously held beliefs. They would likely decline, and then become a saint.

Alright then a Satan from an unknown religion offers you this. When you get back you can't say which religion because you don'tknow which one, or if it even exists. Therfore you have no clue how to get into heaven or know if you can. Happy? lol

A new soul and £1,000,000

seece said:

Hey, one thing only. And if you trade your current soul for a new soul what have you gained? lol

Around the Network

bubble gum :D

highwaystar101 said:
seece said:

Hey, one thing only. And if you trade your current soul for a new soul what have you gained? lol

A conscience maybe lol

I would ask for ridiculous superpowers for a year, and then he could have my soul forever. With those superpowers I would do all these tasks in this order:

1) First I would cure all the world's diseases.
2) I would create a water purification system cheap enough to provide the entire planet with clean water.
3) I would nuke Wall Street and build a giant golden statue of myself in its place, with a giant boner.
4) I would create an engine that runs on carbon dioxide and solar power and emits ozone.
5) I would turn the richest 0.1% of the world gay.
6) Then I would kill myself on national TV in a giant fireball, and it would leave a crop circle kinda burn mark shaped like me (with a giant boner).
7) I would suffer in hell for all eternity, and love every minute of it.

But if I could only do one thing, I guess I would turn all bigots into the people they hate. If they hate several groups at once, they would become them all at once, so if you really hated blacks, Jews, gays, midgets, and trannies, then ALAKAZAM, you're a black Jewish gay midget tranny. In any warzone crazy race-switching would go on like crazy and stop the war.

Ever seen Bedazzled? Yea... I wouldn't trust him/her.

To live forever and never die or get bored with life :P