By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - i got ps3 and playing resistance :)

Download some demos, maybe some games, too. Heavenly Sword next week!

Around the Network
Apostrovich said:
I downloaded the Motorstorm demo, and that's about all I need. It looks awesome, has really good graphics, and some decent music, but I refuse to buy a racing game for more than 20 bucks. Also, a piece of advice. USE THE SHOTGUN IN THE CHURCH, or you will totally be eaten by the leapers. It's like the only way to kill them all without totally depleting your long range ammo. Try to bunch them up and aim for groups, if they all fit into the same spot, you can kill as many of them as are in range with the spreadshot.
BTW Watch the hell out for Steelheads. 1 grenade should kill them, at least on normal, but I'm on the higher difficulty settings, so it takes like 4 grenades to kill them.

lol, na, shotgun = crap for leapers, just run around backwards and try not to get stuck on anything, grenades work well on them.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Resistance has been so far my favourite PS3 game. Good single, and nice Death match multiplayer.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Apostrovich said:
I'm probably going to get Lair, myself. I'm wondering if maybe the update today will have a demo of it or something. I think I'd like Warhawk, but sometimes my internet goes out, so....

Ahh well, there goes any credibility you might have ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Apostrovich, I may advise reading my comments or Rocketpig's comments on Lair before spending money on anything but a rental.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

I'm more excited about Heavenly Sword anyway....Unreal should be cool, though I've never played the other ones. And ssj12, you can seriously kill like 15 leapers with one shotgun blast if you do it right, if you herd them all into a tight space you can wipe them all out with like 3 shots, and I prefer to save my grenades, every once in a while I like to whip em at big groups of chimera for fun. Especially into piles of power cells, thats like the freaking fourth of July.

Hmm... I'm using shotgun against leapers too.

shams said:
Apostrovich said:
I'm probably going to get Lair, myself. I'm wondering if maybe the update today will have a demo of it or something. I think I'd like Warhawk, but sometimes my internet goes out, so....

Ahh well, there goes any credibility you might have ;)

it seems like you hate this game with a passion have you even played it just curious

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Seriously, it LIQUIFIES them. You can just splatter like half of them with every shot, it works even better in hallways, unless more come around the corner or something, no more leapers if they were in the way of that shot.

Every time I play the Motorstorm demo at Target I want to cry. It just seems so slow or something (not framerate, but the actual speed of the buggies or whatever they are). For some reason the demo map has these retarded cliffs that you can easily fall off... are all the maps like that?