By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 vs Super Mario Galaxy. Which is the Greatest??

MGS 4 and GTA 4 are both better than Galaxy.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
dahuman said:
Khuutra said:
dahuman said:
sieanr said:
monlosez said:
Galaxy if I am 16 or younger.

So MGS4 if you're a social outcast who likes contrived anime?

hey now, I love anime, but anime was meant to make no sense which is why it's great =P.

I just watched Grave of the Fireflies today.

Now say that again.

and I just watched Sky Crawlers recently, end result="wtf?" at least it was in HD I guess.

What I mean is that "anime was meant to be nonsensical" is a silly thing to say. It most certainly was not!

that's how it started anyways, it did evolve a lot though, I've always wondered why only Japan has such high quality animations in general on regualr basis though, I want to see more things like that made by western people.

dahuman said:
Khuutra said:
dahuman said:
Khuutra said:

I just watched Grave of the Fireflies today.

Now say that again.

and I just watched Sky Crawlers recently, end result="wtf?" at least it was in HD I guess.

What I mean is that "anime was meant to be nonsensical" is a silly thing to say. It most certainly was not!

that's how it started anyways, it did evolve a lot though, I've always wondered why only Japan has such high quality animations in general on regualr basis though, I want to see more things like that made by western people.

Yeah, Disney used to be pretty damn good about that sort of thing. Hopefully Frog Princess will be a return to form.

Galaxy shouldn't even mention.

BrainBoxLtd said:
misterd said:
Two different games, two different tastes. Both awesome. Its like arguing over pizza or ice cream.

Pizza > Ice Cream =P

Fanboy!

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Around the Network
monlosez said:
I got bored of Galaxy after an hour. Average at best and does give me headache even though I play shooting games all the time, like Unreal Tournament GOTY,UT3, Call of Duty 4.
monlosez said:
monlosez said:

Thank you for your vote.

Edit: Galaxy (total fanboy vote) ... and Icecream

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

lapsed_gamer said:
monlosez said:
I got bored of Galaxy after an hour. Average at best and does give me headache even though I play shooting games all the time, like Unreal Tournament GOTY,UT3, Call of Duty 4.
monlosez said:
monlosez said:

Thank you for your vote.

I did not even notice that particular bit of silliness.

Khuutra said:
lapsed_gamer said:
monlosez said:blahblahblah
monlosez said:blahblah
monlosez said:blah

Obama!

I did not even notice that particular bit of silliness.

what silliness? why are you typing out of randomness? silliness of what?