Du behøver ikke vide noget

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network
Staude said:
NanakiXI said:
point x said:
Videogirl said:
Here's a tutorial you can download and which explains of how to fix a YOLD :
http://dl.qj.net/Yellow-Light-of-Death-Repair-Tutorial-PlayStation-3/pg/12/fid/26705/catid/518

Downloads 4,149 times,.... ousch....

Doesn't mean anything. I downloaded it twice  by accident. I just wanted to look at what it suggested since it was an interesting read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NkMa9f47Y

ouch

Point? Anyone can spam the hell out of youtube. Did you read some comments as 360 fanboys just made fun of PS3. So I guess  they are fixin too? Not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything. I mean refreashing, people watching just to watch, sites linking (Just like you and I clicked the link plus you did yoo), many other factors. It is the original vid of how to fix and fanboys wars also fire this up.

I'm not saying it isn't a problem, it just isn't a 400,000 person plus problem.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NAKKEOST!

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Happenned to me. yellow to flashing red then if u touch stand by its a constant red. Its a hdd failure. If its a launch model they will replace it with a refurbed launch model. Anyone saying they give you a 40 gig is just talking rubbish. They still havent returned a disc of 24 that was inside lol

I managed to spam out my disc XD

So ill get a cheap used 60 GB :(? Oh well as long as it works...

Ill just take a day during easter and get all my saves back incase It wont work not a really big deal i guess...

HDD Failure? :[ If i format the HDD and then put it back in itll work right?

Okay guys im opening the HDD right now, Screw everything else.
Imma take it out, put in the 60 GB and if it works then im gonna be shocked. If not too bad ill get a new one and i can breathe knowing my 320 GB isnt doomed.

MAFKKA said:
Theres different types of VIKING. Like there's different types of kung fu styels. Swedish is more of a kick-ass-and-chew-bubble-gum-and-we're-all-out-of-gum-VIKING. While danish is more of a shit-faced-and-drunken-VIKING language.

what ? swedish isn't kick ass .. it's way too... vocal. You guys voices swing too much. Ours is more direct. Atleast where i'm at. Cause we are the Kings. Besides, were the only one of the three whose controlled all 3 nations at once :p¨¨

In either case i doubt were going to agree on it so instead of wasting time arguing let's just drop it. Besides i can already see i'd be horribly outnumbered. Would take too much time to produce a too inefficient result.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Haha.. ok. Fair enough.

K Guys i took it out and the same error comes, Yay my 320 GB isnt corrupt or anything.

Now ill put in the old 60 GB and send it to Sony in 3 weeks in hope for a new 60 GB working one.

Sometime during easter ill just dedicate to get my saves back its just 16 games = 16 saves. No biggy.

So yeah.. Thanks for helping me out and sorry for beeing a pussy. New to this shit.

I sense some negative energy , mind telling us why Aldro ?

NinjaKido said:
I sense some negative energy , mind telling us why Aldro ?

Lol

Staude said:
MAFKKA said:
Theres different types of VIKING. Like there's different types of kung fu styels. Swedish is more of a kick-ass-and-chew-bubble-gum-and-we're-all-out-of-gum-VIKING. While danish is more of a shit-faced-and-drunken-VIKING language.

what ? swedish isn't kick ass .. it's way too... vocal. You guys voices swing too much. Ours is more direct. Atleast where i'm at. Cause we are the Kings. Besides, were the only one of the three whose controlled all 3 nations at once :p¨¨

In either case i doubt were going to agree on it so instead of wasting time arguing let's just drop it. Besides i can already see i'd be horribly outnumbered. Would take too much time to produce a too inefficient result.

lol you guys seem so angry when you talk ;) Swedish people are calmer and the language reflects it :P

Anyway you find it annoying that I wrote to him in Swedish it wasn’t even directed to you and I don’t have IM. Hmm I find it annoying that people can’t stay on topic! There now we are even ;)

OT: I hope the problem gets resolved dude

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(