By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
786_ali said:

Aldro said:

Took it back, Its now on standby mode. I really hope this works until tomorrow. If i get my save files ill be so glad.

But can anyone help me? WILL SONY GIVE ME THE EXACT 60 GB back? or give me a new one? And something that concerns me is 2 stuff :

1) If i get the one i have now back, what if it breaks easily again?

2) If i get a new one, what if it isnt new? and its like.. cheap and all shit an old one someone turned back :/....

Do anyone think theres a big possibility ill get a used cheap one?

you could just take out the hard drive!!!!!

Yeah but if i take it out the PC cant read it, i tried it a long time ago it couldnt read it my dad helped me and as i said he is pro at comps works for ericsson software & hardware division shit etc... it has a diffrent HD format thingy so it couldnt recognize it. WHen we put it back it said U must format the HD, so we lost all saves but that was a long time ago. Now i have a 320, The only way to make a backup is from the PS3 itself, So i hope tomorrow i can use it and make it. I just hope its an overheating problem and not a hardware fail because if it is my saves are gone :(.

So yeah pray for me

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Leonidus said:
Aldro said:
Leonidus said:
And thats another KZ2 Clan member gone

I rekon though that my 60GB is invincible

NO NO NO NO

The delta squad leader will never be gone, Ill be back im just gonna be off field for a few weeks ;D

R you gona be able to get your PSN acc back, or are you gona create a new one?

NANANA mr Aldro is not that dumb.. I hope...

Wait..

ah here it is online id : Aldro

etc etc etc

Yeah i got all info here XD Dont worry Squad leader aldro will be back soon :D

Well, Ive forgotten all my ID info such as password and D.O.B.

I rekon if my 60GB bites the dust, I'l have to create a new account. At least it'll have a wicked name.

Hell, I might need to get a new Acc anyway cause I have glitched on KZ2 before

some of you seriously need psychological help.

get out of the basement, its for you're own good.

Xxain said:
OMG aldro your screwed man, unless the SATA thing works your data is done,

I could just take all the time i have tomorrow getting all my 16 game saves from the internet back really no biggy tbh... I just hope i can save it, Even if i cant i wont be too emo...

The time to wait isnt killing me either mainly because its time i play some PC :p

Whats killing me is what if i get a retarded 60 GB thats cheap? What if i get the EXACT same one and itll work for a week or two?

Im afraid that ill just get a cheap used one that will break easily on me... Someone cheer me up!

^WTF is that supposed to mean

Around the Network

@leonidus

You forgot your date of birth? Seriously?

Games machines owned: C64*, NES, SNES*, PS1, PS2*, PS3* (*still own).

GREAT MOMENTS IN HUMAN HISTORY

12/9/2008 18:46 Australian CST - !!!I got my first trophy!!! Huzzah!!!

jag hatar Sony med men jag tycker synd om dig för det som hänt. skicka in den o fixa bara, vet att det är jobbigt men vad kan du göra =/

lol jag har fortfarande min 360 liggande med RRoD o har inte pallat skicka in den :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Aldro said:
Xxain said:
OMG aldro your screwed man, unless the SATA thing works your data is done,

I could just take all the time i have tomorrow getting all my 16 game saves from the internet back really no biggy tbh... I just hope i can save it, Even if i cant i wont be too emo...

The time to wait isnt killing me either mainly because its time i play some PC :p

Whats killing me is what if i get a retarded 60 GB thats cheap? What if i get the EXACT same one and itll work for a week or two?

Im afraid that ill just get a cheap used one that will break easily on me... Someone cheer me up!

I got a brand New PS3, they dont give you crap one

TheCompletist said:
@leonidus

You forgot your date of birth? Seriously?

Im 16 lol, I want access to 18+ content.

I made a D.O.B up

Ok Thx you all for the cheer up :)