By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn i feel for you. I love my ps3 and id be heartbroken if it died.
You could try getting ur saved files by putting ur HD in one of ur friends ps3 and then if that works, quickly back it onto a usb.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Pristine20 said:
AaronSOLDIER said:
You do know that its just overheated right? If you read the PS3 manual it says when the red light flashes, leave it off for 2 hours or so in a cool area. I'd try that

wait a sec, you could be right since he never actually got the YLOD.

I didnt get the YLOD ether and I wanted a 3 days sooooo

oops, I got his hopes up for nothing?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

yes shame on you

sabby_e17 said:
You could try getting ur saved files by putting ur HD in one of ur friends ps3 and then if that works, quickly back it onto a usb.

if you take the hdd out, you MUST reformat...not good for his friend

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

A very pissed friend

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

No that wont work,  it will try and reformat the HDD,  and then when his friend goes to put his HDD in, it will also ask to reformat.  Tried this with my brothers PS3.

Edit;  Damn Pristine faster on the trigger

Ok so wait this is what im going to do:

Atm Its in the window just to turn it ice cold XD for the lulz.

Then imma plug it in and put it on standby and sleep. Then tomorrow before my parents go around 6-7 in the morning ill take my dads harddrive and see if i can get it and create a backup.

Pray for me guys...

Leonidus said:
And thats another KZ2 Clan member gone

I rekon though that my 60GB is invincible

NO NO NO NO

The delta squad leader will never be gone, Ill be back im just gonna be off field for a few weeks ;D

I am surprised that PS3 can actually break...with the power of the cellz, I would have imagine that the ps3 would have some organic self-repairing capabilities.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
I am surprised that PS3 can actually break...with the power of the cellz, I would have imagine that the ps3 would have some organic self-repairing capabilities.

You mean like this:

http://i.gizmodo.com/5190195/what-gadget-is-powerful-enough-to-resurrect-japanese-models

Initiating social expirement #928719281