By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Ocarina of Time coming to the Wii!!

If it were for DS, it'd be a different story altogether...

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

Can't it just be an extra treat? We're already getting Spirit Tracks this year.

There is no way.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Fake......

but... I have OOT for GC in my collectors edition

Around the Network
Demotruk said:

^this. I don't know, I doubt it's real since we already have one on VC. If it's real, though, I think it would be better if they made a remake for the next console and not on the Wii.

...I think

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Could it be the next New Play Control for Wind Waker?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Its close to April guys dont believe it!
And anyone saying they wont buy it is lying! "I have it on GC or VC. A full on wiimake everyone would buy it. I know I would.

Demotruk said:

Yeah, that would have actually been a more believable fake story, since they did Super Mario 64 DS. I could actually see them doing an enhanced Ocarina, with more Skulltulas, sections where you can play as Sheik, an on-screen touch-controlled Ocarina, and new touch-controlled mini-games in Castle Town and Kakariko.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

OoT remake with upgraded textures, an extra dungeon or two, and Wii controls would be so epic, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

But none of that is likely, even though it's what I've been begging Ninty to release for ages now.

SW-5120-1900-6153