By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do YOU think is VGChartz greatest debater? Vote now

Khuutra, Euphoria, Zucas, CGI

Around the Network

I'm not sure.... VGC is just full of Master-Debaters :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

There's a lot of great debaters on this site, which is why I enjoy it so much.

I agree with those mentioned already but also

Rol (when serious)
bdbdbd
Mike_Intellivision
John Lucas (but he's rarely around now)

and many others who I apologize for not mentioning

Khuutra

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I wonder how many of these people are Taurus?

Around the Network

For me: Khuutra, HappySquirrel, Sqrl and The Ghost of RubangB.

Signature goes here!

Sqrl is another good one when he wants to get his feet dirty.

I remember debating with him back around the time we first joined the site.

Khuutra... I barely know him enough. Haven't really seen debate anything yet.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Man, some great names are missing from the above posts. Sqrl, noname2200, and Bodhesatva spring to mind (in addition to naznatips, HappySquirrel, Khuutra, Sky Render, and Kasz216). I always enjoy meeting such people, but I've never really put together a list; perhaps I should, since I'm sometimes forgetful and I doubt I've named all the people I should.

Some of the others are really good posters, but I don't know if I've seen enough to put them on the same level as "debaters" with the others; and a few of the above named I just disagree with.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

remember trolling =/= great debating

my vote: Zucas and Zenfolder

Damn I forgot about Sky Render, the third squirrel debater.

Signature goes here!