By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FINALLY!!!!

I really shocked at PGA Tour.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

You guys got to remember blue dragon also sold really well in japan, which makes its totals at 320k which is not that bad at all.

500 k total in a few weeks is not that bad, really its not considering artoon made it /sigh

hopefully lost odyssey will do better, or im just gonna piss all over the 360 fans for not taking in rpgs

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
outlawauron said:
I really shocked at PGA Tour.

why??

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Pretty much exactly what I expected of MP3 first week. I said lower first week than Bioshock, but longer legs.

Lost tears of Kain said:
You guys got to remember blue dragon also sold really well in japan, which makes its totals at 320k which is not that bad at all.

500 k total in a few weeks is not that bad, really its not considering artoon made it /sigh

hopefully lost odyssey will do better, or im just gonna piss all over the 360 fans for not taking in rpgs

i dont think blue dragon sold well at all..300k for a year is bad....

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
Bonafide732 said:
konnichiwa said:
I am really impressed with Lair.

Damned that game sold pretty well for his bad reviews almost so much as Blue dragon who had better reviews :s (I feel sad for Blue Dragon's developpers).

Warhawk is pretty good still sad their are no sales of the download versions :(.

Lucky that Japan send some Wii's to US.

blue dragons reviews werent that much better than lair;s but i feel sorry for the developers too.. hopefully they werent aiming too high with this game

I guess the difference is still high between the review scores of Lair and BL :s.

@ lost tears of Kain.  I thought it would have sold 1 million by this time. 

KruzeS said:
Soriku, you gonna act like this every month? I mean, the Wii does at least a million a month... this is just business as usual. Call me when it passes the Cube in Japan, or the 360 in others.

-which would be 9-10 weeks (mario galaxy launch will boost it significantly

-which would be about 4 weeks from now (difference is 220k, every week is approx 70.000, so 4x70.000 should do the trick) 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!