By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo to be Unveiled Soon: Halo IV?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@cheebee, halo3 was the closing act to the human,covenant,flood fight. if u watched the ending credits roll, after they were done u see master chief and cortana talking before he goes back to sleep and he tells her to wake him if he is needed again. and if the back ground of the ship u see another ring.

Ah. Yeah, well of course there'll be new games. I was being kind of sarcastic there. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Garnett said:
point x said:
its another book or anime serie..

Prehaps halo wars on cartoon network? with CGI?

Now that would be sweet as hell. They really should do something like that with the CGI from Halo Wars.

As far as this announcement, considering it's gonna be at Comic Con I would think a new book makes more sense than some of the other speculation.

Jagg-off said:
Garnett said:
point x said:
its another book or anime serie..

Prehaps halo wars on cartoon network? with CGI?

Now that would be sweet as hell. They really should do something like that with the CGI from Halo Wars.

As far as this announcement, considering it's gonna be at Comic Con I would think a new book makes more sense than some of the other speculation.

Im sure that would attract alot of new people to the halo franchise and they could make the elites like the Jedi were.

Anything more than a book would get into the E3 keynote. So don't expect anything huge.

It would be really foolish of MS to hurt Halo ODST sales by announcing Halo IV before Halo ODST has run its course.

No Halo 4 at E3.

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
I thought Halo 3 was the final part of the series?

The game's creators probably forgot about that right around the time Halo 3 it sold its 3 millionth copy.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

They would not announce a Halo game at this ComicCon.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@cheebee, halo3 was the closing act to the human,covenant,flood fight. if u watched the ending credits roll, after they were done u see master chief and cortana talking before he goes back to sleep and he tells her to wake him if he is needed again. and if the back ground of the ship u see another ring.

its actually a planet at the end credits not a ring

Millennium said:
Cheebee said:

The game's creators probably forgot about that right around the time Halo 3 it sold its 3 millionth copy.

Damn, the first day?

Cheebee said:

And MGS4 was the end of MGS.