By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just admit it you guys can't live without square-enix!

They make very special games, but I wouldnt say I cant live without them.

Okay just for this thread I'll say I cant live without Square-Enix.

Around the Network

I enjoy their games, but I wouldn't be destroyed if they disappeared like I would be about some other developers.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

The last SE developed game that I played was FF7 (and I never bothered to finish it). I've been living without SE for over a decade now.

Kasz216 said:
wfz said:
I've never played a single SE game in my life, and I've been living perfectly fine.

I wouldn't even notice if they went out of business.

Wouldn't the lack of "Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to ______" threads tip you off?

I suppose you're right. Speaking of which, we haven't had one of those in a few weeks, is something wrong?

And I totally didn't think about it until your post, but I realize now that I have played SE games. I've played through KH1 and 2 as well as TWEWY (and I hate that last game). KH is cool, but I could live without it pretty easily.

I can live without SE. I am to fit to survive where gaming isn't concerned. I love gaming, but gaming isnt my life.

Around the Network

The first FF i played was FF:CC and didnt like it, the nest was My life as a king and enjoyed that game. If SE dissappeared I would not even miss it.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

What is Square-Enix?

But war... war never changes