By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some Mario Kart Wii Online Details.

Imagine 1 unlockable character in MKWii that would implement the face of your Mii; awesomeness!!!

Around the Network

Also, NGamerUK says Nintendo of Europe are pulling a lot of strings to bring it to Europe first, and in 2007 if possible despite being a 2008 in the release dates.

I don't remember Sakurai ever saying Brawl would be "bare bones" with online. I remember him saying that Wi-Fi functionality is important to him, and an online ranking mode is unlikely. That's all that he's said about it. I'm sure if it's online it will be 4 player.

It seems it was all speculation...

Dangit.

Indeed speculation.  They say Official Nintendo Magazine likes to make stuff up...a lot.

“The details printed in Official Nintendo Magazine 21 regarding Mario Kart Wii were healthy speculation on our part and are in no way an official announcement from Nintendo. We are sorry if we have mislead anyone. We do not set out to mislead our readers. ONM apologises profusely for any misunderstandings that this has caused.” - ONM

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Oh...haha. I didn't realize you edited the OP. Well that's good...I was thinking about throwing that quote into the OP if you didn't.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )