By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big Three lock down E3 media briefing dates and times

Dates have been set. Lines have been drawn. The war rages on.

Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have all scheduled media briefing dates and times for E3 2009. As usual, Microsoft jumps in first, kicking the affair off on June 1 (the day before E3) at 10:30AM PST. On June 2, Nintendo waggles to stage at 9:00AM PST, followed by Sony at 11:00AM PST. With E3 reverting to the days of yore, we expect blinding lasers and fist-pumping anthems along with all the megaton announcements.

Think of an excuse now, because between June 1 and June 4 you're not going to want to be at work, school or with significant others. You're going to be at your computer, frantically hitting refresh for all of our in-depth coverage. You know, like you are right now.

(Joystiq)

Around the Network

love the demotivational poster

right lets guess

microsoft, more titles stolen from sony, even more media applicaitons will announce games thta wont be hitting til 2010/2011

sony, shows GOW, MAG, hevay rain, ect, announces a couple more titles as well as aPSP refresh

nintendo shows its casual line up, breaks away from the wii series with new casual IP that will sell millions like nintendogs was for DS. only shows a couple of core frnachises and people complain theve been abandonned

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

If you think about it things may change in 2009. I don't know how but I have a feeling something might jump out a surprise us all or something along the lines >_>

I know im not expecting much nintendo since they're not announcing anything (remember last years E3) who knows maybe they'll change their mind.

E3 09 sure looks to be great.

BTW: What's wrong with enlisting? Hoo-ah!

Around the Network

what does it mean PST? Pacific time???

@Tremble yeah Pacific Standard Time East coast -3 hrs

thx ^^

No prob

I'm so excited!!!!