By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Anyone care to take this Killzone 2/Left4Dead bet wih me?

^ your righit is pointless because you wouldnt be able to show data to dispute mine so its unwinnable for you

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
^ your righit is pointless because you wouldnt be able to show data to dispute mine so its unwinnable for you

Needless to say you have no data on the PC/360 ratio so its just you and your "gut feeling" which is biased.

Last Remnant 550,000 copies already, Max. WKC is up for a tuff job.

if you really want to debate why you dont think its over tracked you can start at EU to NA ratio. I provided data to about 15 fps 360 titles and the most favorable title for NA was CoD2 a 2005 title. When the 360 user base was 33 to 67 in favor of NA now the user base is closer to 40 to 60 favoring NA. can you provide any data to explain why l4d's sales doesnt even come close to CoD2 ratio when the ratio should actually be better? i mean 15 to 85 for l4d compared to 23 to 77 for cod2 is a big difference especilly since the ratio should be closer for newer titles since EU started closing the gap. (BTW the avg ratio is closer to 60 40 ironically the same ratio as the user base. l4d sales shouldnt be 15 85)

I'm pretty sure L4D will be the higher seller.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Last Remnant 550,000 copies already, Max. WKC is up for a tuff job.

three things. 1 you were talking about japan, and wkc blew past those sales. 2. tlr has been adjusted downwards numorus times with possibility of more pending on SE's financials. 3. i think wkc is up for the ww task

Oh. :(

seece said:

At the end of the year Left 4 Dead will still be above Killzone 2 in sales.

Currently:

Left 4 Dead - 2.03 Million

Killzone 2 - 1.24 Million

If by the end of the year Left 4 Dead has higher sales than Killzone 2 I win, if Killzone 2 has higher sales than Left 4 Dead you win :)

Edit - Oh yeah the usual prize, control of losers signature for a month.

hmmm....why not. I've been needing a Sig change for a while now, and heck I feel lucky, so maybe I'll be changing your signiture. Alright, lets do this. I bet Killzone 2 will sell more then Left 4 Dead in 2009, or whatever. But it depends, how long will the sig change last?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.