By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - would a 100 dollar psp outsell the ds?

i wouldnt trade my ds for 2 psps

its not about it bein 100 bucks, or 5 bucks, they just always break on me

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

I wish they could drop the PSP price to $100, then I'd get one. I want one, there are some games I'm interested in, but Sony has yet to put up a good value proposition. Maybe I'd go for one at $129 with the right game bundled, but $169 is just too much for a handheld system, especially with the DS seeing so much play time and so many good games. Come on, Sony, drop the price already!!

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Japan, yes, europe and NA, no. But sony needs to drop the price, it's really too expensive!

A 99€ PSP for Xmas would be great!

For a week or 2... it has a shot...

4 ≈ One

Mostly likely.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

If it did it would only be because the DS is nearing saturation in japan. Not so sure about NA and EU.

HappyPerson14 said:

i think it would easily...

No, because people want to play games, and the PSP has very few.

I should know i own the damn thing.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

doubt it, heck unless given to me for free i would never get a psp. just don't interest me, i can do anything that the psp can do already with other things i have. only thing i can't is the games, but none of the psp games interest me.

they all seem like shitty ports of ps1/2 games or else spinoffs/prequals. so i'm gonna say no. hell i'm surprised it has as many sales as it does. I don't know 1 person who even owns a psp. 1 of my friends did have one, but only for watching movies (he bought those umd thiny's, lol) for his bus trips in wrestling. but then he sold it all like a year later so doen'st even have it anymore.

maybe

Play Me

Not a chance or a prayer outside of Japan. What is going to be the price difference between PSP and DSi? Don't think it will be much and DSi will still outsell PSP by miles.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down