By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW AVGN VIDEO UP!!!!!!

twesterm said:
I like him and generally like his videos, I just don't like it when he does the random stuff outside the game like the shooting the face in the most recent video.

It's cause he's a filmmaker more than a gamer. If you read about him on the site that's his real passion: the AVGN persona is a joke that exploded on the internet. So if he's gonna keep on doing something that isn't quite his true passion, you gotta let him work in stuff like that just so he stays interested in his AVGN work.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
Garnett said:
AVGN and this should be in gaming cause he had a box of a 360 in the background of some of his vids :(

he does, he is a video game nerd, but his main thing is nintendo. its because nintendo kicks the shit out of anything else that tries to be videogames

No doubt,Nintendo = Gaming Kings!

Also the Atari jag reminded me of another system,that has alot of untapped potental and was made so weird it was hard for developers to show what the true power of it was.

blaydcor said:
twesterm said:
I like him and generally like his videos, I just don't like it when he does the random stuff outside the game like the shooting the face in the most recent video.

It's cause he's a filmmaker more than a gamer. If you read about him on the site that's his real passion: the AVGN persona is a joke that exploded on the internet. So if he's gonna keep on doing something that isn't quite his true passion, you gotta let him work in stuff like that just so he stays interested in his AVGN work.

I know why he does it, that doesn't mean I have to like it.

hes funny until he gets gross, he always goes back to disgusting humor, he should stick to the angry part and not get sick.

mmnin said:

I actually really liked Cybermorph. If you don't run into things, she doesn't say that.  lol.   And my Jaguar and Jaguar CD still work just fine, but he is still awesome.

You should ask for a trade for the working Jaguar CD it would probably blow his mind if he got a working one.

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
hes funny until he gets gross, he always goes back to disgusting humor, he should stick to the angry part and not get sick.

hahaha what r u talking about

when he crapped on bugs bunny's face, it was one of the funniest things i ever saw

hahahaha

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Yeah, I'm not too sure why a lot of people have been saying that AVGN has been losing his touch. He knows what he's doing; I can't say the same for the irategamer though...

^i fucking hate the irate gamer

what about the happy video game nerd?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.