By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW AVGN VIDEO UP!!!!!!

angrypoolman said:
blaydcor said:
It's just cause everyone already is aware of the Nerd and already loves or hates or doesn't care about him

well i was just letting everyone know he had a new vid up.. i was only trying to help =[

You helped me, thanks!

Around the Network
Thechalkblock said:
angrypoolman said:
blaydcor said:
It's just cause everyone already is aware of the Nerd and already loves or hates or doesn't care about him

well i was just letting everyone know he had a new vid up.. i was only trying to help =[

You helped me, thanks!

im glad i did. judging by your avatar, i assume you are into old school games. we are a different breed.

angrypoolman said:
Thechalkblock said:
angrypoolman said:
blaydcor said:

You helped me, thanks!

im glad i did. judging by your avatar, i assume you are into old school games. we are a different breed.

I like all sorts of games, old and new. And did you mean my sig or my avatar? If you are talking about my avatar then Snake isn't that old, okay well he's old (dead?) lol but he has an HD game. And if your talking about my sig then I am mostly just paying homage to Link. So maybe not so different!

yea i was talking about your sig.. sorry! i love new games too (i own all three next gen systems), but i dunno.. games arent made like they used to be made. games back then are a lot better than they are now.. wouldnt you agree?

angrypoolman said:
yea i was talking about your sig.. sorry! i love new games too (i own all three next gen systems), but i dunno.. games arent made like they used to be made. games back then are a lot better than they are now.. wouldnt you agree?

Games are a lot more flashy and more about presentation now then they ever were back in the day, that's a problem with a lot games nowadays. That doesn't mean there aren't good games nowadays, it just means the only thing developers had to worry about back then was mostly the gameplay.

Around the Network

I actually really liked Cybermorph. If you don't run into things, she doesn't say that.  lol.   And my Jaguar and Jaguar CD still work just fine, but he is still awesome.

I like him and generally like his videos, I just don't like it when he does the random stuff outside the game like the shooting the face in the most recent video.

Nice, always enjoy watching his vids. About to check this one out. I remember when he used to be just the Angry Nintendo Game Nerd then he started reviewing other consoles and switched it to Video Game.

AVGN and this should be in gaming cause he had a box of a 360 in the background of some of his vids :(

Garnett said:
AVGN and this should be in gaming cause he had a box of a 360 in the background of some of his vids :(

he does, he is a video game nerd, but his main thing is nintendo. its because nintendo kicks the shit out of anything else that tries to be videogames