By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stranglehold the first major bomb?

Funny thing is that if there was 1 game coming out for both a console and PC system unreal has the best chance of selling more for the PC then console because it has a strong following there. Of course it could mean it would have huge sales since both PC and ps3 owners alike would be buying it but just saying don't be surprise if it doesn't sell as well on the ps3.  I think more ps3 owners would choose cod 4 over unreal if they had to choose a shooter this christmas and based on E3 cod4 had alot more awards or coverage then unreal 3.  Will be interesting to see what happens.

Around the Network

i liked the demo was rather fun, but 30 million on that? how?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Yeah, when I heard the budget for this game, I was quite shocked, too. My brother played the demo, and loved it. I get the feeling, across the PS3/360/PC platforms in NA and EU, it'll be enough to recover budget and make some coin, too. It just won't be as big as they had hoped.