By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda announced!

Choo Choo! Here comes the shovelware! Joking

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

Around the Network

So when will we get to see this trailer? Is it soon?

Oh it better be soon.

Gonna get my train on.

http://www.gamenewsdirectory.com/news-details/173714-news-new-zelda-announced

no zelda wii until 2014.

RedHarvest said:

Choo Choo! Here comes the shovelware! Joking

something tells me youre not shameless, i mean outcast, err i mean RedHarvest

Around the Network

Pix pix pix pix pix

Come on, internet! Work!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

source link: http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=32942

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Did people also read the first section of the keynote? The part about Nintendo's design philosophy? Where they delay a game until it's perfect?

Zelda Wii is next year.. And now more than ever you can see why Miyamoto said that E3 09 may not be the best place to show Zelda Wii, because Zelda: ST will be arriving this year..

That means that most likely we'll see it at either the october conference or early next year.

Also don't you guys think it's interesting the direction they're taking this Zelda? It says a lot about the Wii version I think.. Still has dungeons like any other Zelda, but Link can control his own shadow guards and he has a train instead of a boat now.. Much innovation! :P

Mr Khan said:

Pix pix pix pix pix

Come on, internet! Work!

This was part of the address where they couldn't tape anything!

the Wii needs a Zelda in Japan more than the DS. The DS is doing great all over the world. Of course a Zelda DS won't hurt the DS sales, but this title would push the wii more than it will push the DS

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...