By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@cheebee i forgot you can link both oracles, i always thought it was useless, maybe its time ot finish links awakening that games was to hard for me

Around the Network
Kenology said:
^ Then why mention anything then? lol!

Because he said judge for yourself. I was about to, then realised I would get flamed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
To me, Zelda seems like a more Western-esque game than a Japanese one. So a train or something doesn't seem out of line.

I guess it's sort of pulled from a lot of different cultures, but many of the enemies, the environment, clothing etc. seemed to be more Japanese inspired in their roots.  They did try to make him a cowboy type in Twilight Princess.  I guess they have been attempting the crossovers for a while now, but at least his version of cowboy had a twist to it rather than wearing a cowboy hat.  I guess the train and him in his outfit are just a little too obvious for my tastes, but then it is the "over the top at times" Wind Waker style.  Ah, it'll grow on me.  But no matter where they take the series, I'll still long for the ancient, isolated, mysteriously epic feel of the series prior.

mmnin said:
Soriku said:
To me, Zelda seems like a more Western-esque game than a Japanese one. So a train or something doesn't seem out of line.

I guess it's sort of pulled from a lot of different cultures, but many of the enemies, the environment, clothing etc. seemed to be more Japanese inspired in their roots.  They did try to make him a cowboy type in Twilight Princess.  I guess they have been attempting the crossovers for a while now, but at least his version of cowboy had a twist to it rather than wearing a cowboy hat.  I guess the train and him in his outfit are just a little too obvious for my tastes, but then it is the "over the top at times" Wind Waker style.  Ah, it'll grow on me.  But no matter where they take the series, I'll still long for the ancient, isolated, mysteriously epic feel of the series prior.

That.....

Can that be used to describe any of the games except the first one?

Cheebee said:
emilie autumn said:
ganondorf has never being the boss for any portable zelda, so don't expect him to be now

Err, lol what? :p Do your research!

Don't tell me you're counting that mindless, half-resurrected, abomination from the linked Oracle games...

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Kenology said:
^ Then why mention anything then? lol!

Because he said judge for yourself. I was about to, then realised I would get flamed.

Good choice.  You best hold your tongue and get out of this thread forever then!

I am getting it.

I just hope theirs no repeating dungeon like the Temple Of The Ocean King

I actually like the Temple of the Ocean King. Why does everyone bitch about it? Every time you re-enter, you have more tools, which makes the previous levels a breeze to run through. Not to mention you should be making notes on your map to point out keys, switches, force gems, etc. so you won't get tripped up on those things again.

I like the Temple of the Ocean King too. For my money it's the best-designed dungeon in the series.

Lot of people don't, though, and it's understandable as to why if they didn't enjoy getting their way through it the first time.