By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - whats the Better Trio.... Intended for Ps3 owners only

Wii60 crew to arrive here in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Probably Lair, Heavenly Sword, and warhawk for me.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

i got a question for everyone what trio do you think will do the most sales and move hardware??? 2 questions

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

I'll be getting the Lair,WarHawk,Heavenly Sword combo :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

The trio with most sales?

Warhawk

PLAYSTATION HOME

maybe haze(depends on gameplay)

or
Heavenly sword

mM

Umm...i dont have a ps3 but i think this trio is good Minus singstar and replace with warhawk or heavenly sword.

* Ratchet and Clank
* Singstar
* Unreal Tournament III

Around the Network

I would have to go with the Folklore package even though I'm really curious about Ratchet & Clank.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I would go with:

Lair (way under rated, this game deserves a 8 with 7 being pushing it)
Warhawk (best online game this gen)
Heavanly sword (find out next week)

As of now my most wanted Apps Are:

Lair
Warhawk
Heavanly Sword
Home
Ratchet
Eye of Judgment
Haze
Unreal
Assasins
Uncharted
Singstar

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Haze
Warhawk
Uncharted

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
Haze
Warhawk
Uncharted

Ditto. Got Haze on preorder. Payed for in full.

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs

I'm going with:

Warhawk
Ratchet
Heavenly

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php