By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About The Person Posting Above You (IV)

Believes in a C3LL-powered heaven.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

doesnt know that NFG is banned ;-;

still supports Sasuke.

wants to get to 900 posts, so im helping him out by posting here so he has an excuse to post XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

i already have 900 posts.

is in love with a fairytale apperently.

Around the Network

needs to watch this right now: (you'll understand, skip the first 35 seconds)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

...interesting...that explains alot...

has over 1200 posts.

hahahahaha just watched a cheesy eurovision song XD
and hopefully can see the resemblence!

(is cute though, nei?) ^_^

has a wii fitness age of 71 XDDDDDDDDDD

trashleg said:

needs to watch this right now: (you'll understand, skip the first 35 seconds)

Was that Juan Carlos Dorito el Viaducto de Trece?

OT: Sig is still too long.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective