By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Virgin thread! Join up now!

mrs.nordlead said:
well i was a "vgchartz virgin", but after this weekend....i have definitely been...uumm...."initiated :~P

Oh yeah you did!   oh and "how YOU doin?"  (Friend's references, please don't kill me. *squints*)

Around the Network
mmnin said:
mrs.nordlead said:
well i was a "vgchartz virgin", but after this weekend....i have definitely been...uumm...."initiated :~P

Oh yeah you did!   oh and "how YOU doin?"  (Friend's references, please don't kill me. *squints*)

dont wory, im not that sensitive and easily offended...althought the capital YOU kindof bothers me

Liiiiieeeeesss!! There are no women on vgchartz!! We surf the web a long time to know the truth!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

mrs.nordlead said:

Thank you mrs.nordlead for bringing the win to my thread.  Welcome to VGChartz!   

NiKKoM said:

Liiiiieeeeesss!! There are no women on vgchartz!! We surf the web a long time to know the truth!

As a gamer, I think I speak for all of us when I ask, "What are girls?" 

(its another joke.  OK yeah, I'm done with this thread. lol)

Around the Network

@xen on page one.

All in good fun, right?

VGChartz FTW!

mmnin said:
NiKKoM said:

As a gamer, I think I speak for all of us when I ask, "What are girls?" 

(its another joke.  OK yeah, I'm done with this thread. lol)

But... but you were the best customer :(

At least we got a first post in the Killzone 2 clan official thread yesterday!

AHOY i have recently joined the forums of VG charts! After many hours of just reading them, i became tired of fanboys and decided to comment. LOL im pretty sure some people got pissed off.

Your title is misleading lol

HEY!!! we're brothers by signature

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!