By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 9 a.m. PDT on 25/03/09 Iwata's Keynote Speech!

Argh!@#!@ The suspense is killing me... I can hardly wait until then...

The last amazing new Nintendo game was released over a year ago.....

Iwata better announce something good... or I'll cry.

Around the Network

Don't expect too much friend...

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

"New Development Opportunities"

That's DSiWare he's gonna be talking about right there.

Right now I know Nintendo is under a lot of pressure to asymmetrically deal with Apple's initiative, and that's going to be quite the uphill battle. If you're expecting a lot of Wii stuff you should wait for E3, even motion+ has been out there for a while. It's almost certain this is mostly going to be about the DS.

It's GDC... it won't be much about unnanouced games unles they are to be a showcase for either DSi or WM+

WM+ already has it's showcase game, I hope we get to hear more about it.... Is there one for DSi? Warioware?

what time is that in eu

Around the Network

There is a seperate conference with one of the designers of the DSi later in the day. I would think Iwata is more general or something else all together.

I want to know where Miyamoto is right now? If he's in San Fran, well could mean something big, if not, well he said Kid Icarus had nothing to do with him.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

paulkelly1980 said:
what time is that in eu

17.30 in Italy if I rememeber correcty.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

^ HYPE HYPE HYPE

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Most of it will be about DSi, but i am hoping that he will show a trailer for Zelda with motion plus. It seems that there really has not been a big news from nintendo concerning their big games. Maybe instead of Zelda it will be something else or maybe nothing at all and we would have to wait till E3. Lets wait and see.

@ celine

cool thanks