Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Pitt (fallout 3) issues. Bethesda screws up?

They make great games. I just have never seen so many bugs and glitches in games as I see in theirs. Only gears of war online comes close. Even then its still only half as many.

Around the Network

HA

Its been removed!

It is back up and reading on the bethesda forums it is the better version.

Downloading. AGAIN

I love it ^^'.

And btw if you are having troubles finding all the steel ingots:

http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/?p=1103

Around the Network

The same whiny bitches complained about the Pitt being delayed.

And games usually get delayed to fix bugs.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

elzumo said:
JaggedSac said:
Guess I will wait for a fix to get this. This one raises the level cap right? And allows for you to play after the game is over?

That's the next one, Broken Steel.

how many DLCs are there gonna be??? i just finished with operation anchorage and i already have more to download? lol im not complaining or anything...

McPancak3s said:
elzumo said:
JaggedSac said:
Guess I will wait for a fix to get this. This one raises the level cap right? And allows for you to play after the game is over?

That's the next one, Broken Steel.

how many DLCs are there gonna be??? i just finished with operation anchorage and i already have more to download? lol im not complaining or anything...

Just the one more as far as I'm aware.

And Bethesda does it again...

You must excuse Bethesda. They make very advanced and extremely good RPGs. No one else makes as big games as them. Bugs are natural.