By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will have online co-op(Team ninja working on new IP)

papflesje said:
disolitude said:
DAAAAMN! I don't see why they wouldn't patch online coop in to the 360 version if t hey make it for ps3 one...especially considering MS published it.

Unless something went sour between Tecmo, MS and Koei...

I thought that Sony required improved things with their version (and that those improvements are exclusive to them)?

they do but i think new playable charcters and new weapons are enough.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
DAAAAMN! I don't see why they wouldn't patch online coop in to the 360 version if they make it for ps3 one...especially considering MS published it.

Unless something went sour between Tecmo, MS and Koei...

Maybe they just don't want to waste any more money on the XBox360 version because they already have your money.  This happens all the time.  For example, Virtua Fighter 5 on the XBox360 got online play, while the PS3 version never got it patched in.

Or they could be nice like Epic and add in the stuff they added for the new version to the old one like they did with UT3 where they added splitscreen and the XBox360 "exclusive" maps to the PS3 version for free.

matt247 said:
New ip is probably the 360 exclusive they said they've been working on in the past

That ship has sailed, it went with Itagaki. Just be happy if you get a game from them from now on, let alone anything exclusive. Online co-op though, Itagaki got pwned by Team Ninja, hopefully Sigma 2 will not be the beta build which the 360 version was. Think MS tried to rush it out to compete with MGS4 and we all know how that turned out.

@rpg

hopefully it's also true HD(720P or 1080P)unlike the 360 version.

that will show that itagaki is/was not needed in team ninja :P

Well the co-op has me a little interested, i might look into this.

Around the Network
RPG said:
matt247 said:
New ip is probably the 360 exclusive they said they've been working on in the past

That ship has sailed, it went with Itagaki. Just be happy if you get a game from them from now on, let alone anything exclusive. Online co-op though, Itagaki got pwned by Team Ninja, hopefully Sigma 2 will not be the beta build which the 360 version was. Think MS tried to rush it out to compete with MGS4 and we all know how that turned out.

Microsoft made the deal with Tecmo and I belive the new ip will be Project Progessive which is believed to be already 80% done.

matt247 said:
RPG said:
matt247 said:

Microsoft made the deal with Tecmo and I belive the new ip will be Project Progessive which is believed to be already 80% done.

i believe, you believe in believing false information

BELIEVE

wow im not to excited for this game and when people said stuff like 'look at ps3 fans liking the game all of a sudden' i would tell them i still dont want it but i can see this swaying some people like me into actually looking forward to it

the game is so hard that it can only be done in co-op if you want to have fun that is.

Holyshit!

For me, Ninja Gaiden 2 was the only game that could be worth buying a 360 for. I'm glad I didn't and simply waited.

This game is shaping up to be amazing.