By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will have online co-op(Team ninja working on new IP)

I thought  i should post this here since the new ip can be multiplatform.

"At GDC, Gamasutra had the chance to speak to Team Ninja's Yosuke Hayashi, and he revealed the pressure the studio is under to live up to its legacy after the departure of its leader, Tomonobu Itagaki -- as well as revealing that the developer is working on multiple projects, including new IP. Tecmo and its studio Team Ninja recently announced Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, a PlayStation 3 expanded remake of last year's Ninja Gaiden II, which was originally published for the Xbox 360 by Microsoft. The new version, which ships this fall, will include new playable characters, online co-op play, and other improvements."

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=22868

Awesome news for ninja gaiden fans and team ninja fans

Around the Network

DAAAAMN! I don't see why they wouldn't patch online coop in to the 360 version if they make it for ps3 one...especially considering MS published it.

Unless something went sour between Tecmo, MS and Koei...

disolitude said:
DAAAAMN! I don't see why they wouldn't patch online coop in to the 360 version if they make it for ps3 one...especially considering MS published it.

Trouble in paradise.

Welcome to the club Spartan.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65104&page=1

I got really excited about the co-op

New ip is probably the 360 exclusive they said they've been working on in the past

Around the Network

< /table>

disolitude said:

I think after what itagaki did to team ninja (almost making them go bankrupt)They might not do it .plus the game should have some extras so that sony accepets the late port.
but you are right ,,noline co-op is a big deal and they should give it to their fans on X360 as well.

matt247 said:
New ip is probably the 360 exclusive they said they've been working on in the past

i don't think you will see another X360 excluisve from tecmo/team ninja.

Probably trying to make up to PS3 owners for bringing Tekken 6 to the 360.

disolitude said:

I thought that Sony required improved things with their version (and that those improvements are exclusive to them)?

dizzydee_011 said:
Probably trying to make up to PS3 owners for bringing Tekken 6 to the 360.

so tecmo is making up for what nameco did?

nice logic