By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Motion Plus Dated for Europe -- July 2

so it seems delay of WSR is more to go with the development of the game than the function of the device

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

WSR will launch in June, they would never allow EA to usurp the potential sales of their game. GDC will confirm a June release.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

@megaman - Nintendo isn't using Motion Plus to sell Sports Resort; they're using Sports Resort to sell Motion Plus. They're going to do whatever it takes to push that little addon.

By the way guys, I looked up this old thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=62371&page=1

And made a list of people that need to eat some crow (wow, never said that before)

I like Bacon, Galaki, Chrizum, TomaTito, Gamerace, averyblund, MANUELF, amp316, dark_gh0st_b0y and tuoyo

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I hope this bundle is coming to NA. I'm so pysched for this game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

This announcement must be leaving some miffed people at Sega. Virtua Tennis is going to take a major hit from this one.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Umm guys I can't seem to find a such news on any news site other than nintendoeverything.com. I am the only one to who this news smells fishy ?

stof said:
This announcement must be leaving some miffed people at Sega. Virtua Tennis is going to take a major hit from this one.

Has Virtua Tennis even been confirmed to support WM+?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@ FaithRaven - Of course it's true. Because if it wasn't, I'd look like an idiot.

@Famousringo - Yes, yes it has.

Soooo pumped up for this game! Getting it day one!

It wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo is allowing 3rd parties to bundle WM+ with WM+ compatible games. I don't necessarily see this as a suggestion of delay for WSR but just that Nintendo are going to try and get WM+ out to as many people as possible using multiple games that highlight it's functionality.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience