By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What does Hideo's promotion mean for MGS5

Cactus said:
theprof00 said:
because he is still in charge of the stuido, and now he also makes the economic decisions too. An economic decision would be whether to port or not. And he hates 360

Kojima does not hate the 360.

Cactus...let them dream. It makes us all feel better about ourselves.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

an no Kojima does not hate the xbox360, as a matter of fact Kojima has some projects for the xbox360, they have xbox360 dev. kit's in house...as for Metal Gear Solid :5 being exclusive to the PS3, who know's until we get more info. there is a 50/50 shot it happens or it does not happen, why worry about it.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Congrats on the promotion. An intelligent gaming mind such as his will only help benefit future games within Konami. With Konami's new announcements regarding the move towards more multi-platform titles, this bodes well for owners of both PS3 and 360.

Congrats to him.

He'll probably be somewhat involved in future MGS titles.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Kojima never said he hated Xbox360, he said in his opinion, him making games for PS3 is like theatre movies, Xbox360 is like DVD movies, and Wii is like movies on cable (or something like that), and said he wanted MGS4 to be a masterpiece like in a theatre, thus he wanted it for PS3.

So if going by what he said, games that he's involved in that goes to Xbox360 are good but he wont make them a masterpiece.

Around the Network

Kojima does not waste time on ports, and he sure as hell wont water down his game to amke it work on 360 inferior capabilities.

to him games are art, no artist will limit them self's.

twingo said:
Kojima does not waste time on ports, and he sure as hell wont water down his game to amke it work on 360 inferior capabilities.

to him games are art, no artist will limit them self's.

umm, that's not true..they did an interview with Kojima in the official playstation mag. last year and to him, Game's are not art, but he does indeed like to stick to one platform when he makes a game that he has designed for a single platform from the get go. not to say Kojima does not like to try new development thing's, he just like's to stick with one platform at one time. but since he's got a new promotion He will most likely have more on his plate than just one platform. that does not mean that the new metal gear cannot be mult-platform/exclusive it could very well go both way's. but we now know he has more on his plate at the office than he had before.,

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

The Metal Gear Solid (Snake) series have ended, not Metal Gear, or at least that's what I think.

no he can't do that to us!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hero_time88 said:

The Metal Gear Solid (Snake) series have ended, not Metal Gear, or at least that's what I think.

Agree... the Metal Gear franchise is still to strong to just let it die, imo...