By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you consider buying a PS3 after a Pricecut?

This is for persons own other nexgen consoles,PC only, or last gens. If the PS3 got a price cut would you consider the value for say $ 100 price cut, would this entice you to go get a PS3.

Around the Network

I already have all three next gen platforms, but I would like to get another PS3. To me a $100 dollar price cut means nothing. If my PS3 breaks down, I will not pay for another unit unless I get;

- PS2 B/C
- Removable Media Slots
- 4 USB Ports

A PS3 without those features is garbage. Sony needs to add those features back in the PS3, and keep the price were it is.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I'll buy one if the PS3 comes out with the features it once had ....Flash card readers slots, 4 usb ports, SACD support ( Super Audio CD (SACD) is a read-only optical audio disc format that can provide higher accuracy as well as surround sound compared to the audio CD format.) and most important the Emotion Engine hardware..

I will buy at the price of $600 .....ooh! I wish I can build my own PS3 through special order or something...

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Very unlikely. I don't have enough time and money for all the Wii games I want.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

If I didn't have one, I would definitely get one.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

Nope

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Jesus, get a job or something, the price is fine, totally worth it. Espacially now.

Get off your ass, sell your xbox 360 cheap arcade and get a ps3, or both.

2 reasons for 360 sales.

Cheap arcade version, wich the mom buys for the kids.

And microsoft's wallet.

I plan to buy one by the end of the year if its $299. For what you get out of the box, its a steal at that price.

yes,but,.only buy consoles in us$200.00,..no more..I'm a viodegame player, not a fucking  movie lovers...is my law

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Not in this economy.