By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with your Wii?

I'm happy with mine. I have 10 games and would have more if I could afford it. I like the diversity in the lineup and am looking forward to some of the upcoming releases (especially the rpgs like Arc Rise Fantasia) and upcoming announcments.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

I love my wii

in the beginning i played everything, now ive settled down

just wii sports, wii fit, and mariokart really

but those three alone make the system 100 percent worth it

more good games on the way too

note that i liked tons of other games, but those three are all i play now having beaten the others

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Still my favorite of the three... and I do own all three.

Totally love my Wii. Use WiiFit regularly, often use many of the channels and obviously play games too. Personally I much prefer the games that are on Wii to what the HD systems have.

Yeah I'm really enjoying mine. I just cant ever find enough time to play the games I want. However I am saddened by the fact I'm sending my wii in for repairs for the second time since I've had it.

Around the Network

It's the only console I lined up hours before opening on launch day to get. It's not given me a single reason to regret that.

nathantay said:

No I'm really dissapointed with my Wii. Very few games that I like and the upcoming games look pretty bad.

everything looks bad to you

Though I wish to own all three consoles, I love my Wii the most. I am close to actually buying more games for my Wii than I did for my PS2 and Gamecube combined!

I am sad though that I will be having less and less time to play games the older I get...sigh

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

"So i'd just like to know if the Wii owners are happy with there console with the lack of hardcore games and it being criticized as kiddy's console."

Yes, I am happy with my Wii and it's abundance of hardcore games. Stop trolling

Still Playing Madworld and Rune Factory Frontier is coming Thursday. I LOVE my Wii.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.