By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first game you bought this gen?

2 games came bundled with my 360 (Project gotham racing 3 & Smackdown vs. raw 07)

First game i bought for it...... hhhmmmm, Virtua tennis 3.

Around the Network

Phantasy Star Universe - 360

pichu_pichu said:
Does this include handhelds? If so, then it was Super Mario 64 DS a long, long, long time ago.

Does this include bundles? If so, then it was Wii Sports that came with the wii a long, long time ago.

Does this include separate game only? If so, then it was Warioware: Smooth Moves a long time ago.

yes, if you want

no

yes

Perfect Dark Zero (Xbox 360)

I didnt buy it but Motorstorm came with my ps3

^_^

Around the Network

Super Mario 64 DS if Handheld's are counted Amped3 if not...

Former something....

Twilight Princess.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

^thats a great game

My first games for each system were Kameo: Elements of Power, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, and Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

First PS3 game i bought this gen was...

And First X360 game i bought was...

Both Forever Exclusive to there own respective console and Both HIGHLY over-looked and Underrated great games, Tis a shame, Tri-Ace and Game Republic Deserve more honor and praise there games are really beautiful and fun.

Edit: Oh i forgot the PSP lol!!! First game i ever got for it was...

Great game, but rather stale about now unless you've never played it before.