By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS2 Owners_Which Nexgen Do You Have?

PS360 & Wii

Around the Network

360 and PC. Planning on buying a PS3

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

PS1 --> PS2 --> PS3 :)

ps2-xbox-ps3

I really wanted to get an xbox 360, but with so many PS3 games coming, i don't really need no more, plus i don't really have the time to play 2 consoles.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I still own a PS2, because its still such a great and well defied console.

Anyway, to the topic at hand then...
i've got both a PS3 and an X360 (Arcade for exclusive games, such as Tri-Ace made games.)
So yeah, Dual HD.

Around the Network

A 360. Waiting for a price cut to buy a PS3...

I have 360, psp and a wii. I got my ps2 after 360 so I don't know does it count. :)

wii,ds,ps3,psp,xbox360

In order of acquisition:

PS3, PSP, DS, Wii (sold) and 360.

At the slightest hint of another Wii Fire Emblem, I'll likely repurchase the Wii.

Bought my self a PS3, and got a free wii when I bought my HDTV, although I'm trying to get rid of the dam thing, looks like no one I speak to wants to buy one, kinda odd o.0