By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS2 Owners_Which Nexgen Do You Have?

I can understand owning all 3 home consoles, but owning more than one portable seems wierd. Do you multi-portable owners carry them all with you? Decide which one you're taking for the day, and leave the other at home?

I have so many good PSP games, I can't imagine wanting to even bother with a DS, even though I know it has some games I'd like to play (like DQ IX, and Prof. Layton)

Around the Network

360---Wii

PSP, Wii, DS.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

i have a PS3...and thinking of buying an xbox360

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

ps3

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I had a 360. Sold it after ten months of ownership, due to, well....Have had a PS3 for about 18 months. For the record, I only owned a PS2 for about 9 months.....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

All of them.

From most used to least:

PS3 > X360 > DS > PSP > Wii

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

PS3

Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS

^_^

Procrastinato said:
I can understand owning all 3 home consoles, but owning more than one portable seems wierd. Do you multi-portable owners carry them all with you? Decide which one you're taking for the day, and leave the other at home?

I have so many good PSP games, I can't imagine wanting to even bother with a DS, even though I know it has some games I'd like to play (like DQ IX, and Prof. Layton)

Well, for me, I didn't really pay for either.  My cousin gave me her old PSP when she bought a slim, and I sold my GBA and bought an original DS used for the same price.  That being said, if I would have had to buy them, I would have probably only bought one due to money restraints.  But I have two, so I use both.  I take whichever one I want to use at the time with me when I go small distances like my in-law's or the doctor or something like that.  I bring both on long trips.  For the most part, I like the PSP better.  My fave games are Def Jam Fight For NY, Infected, Resistance Retribution, God Of War, and Twisted Metal.  It has better graphics and better games, IMO.  But DS has awesome games like the Guitar Heroes, New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, and the new GTA Chinatown Wars.  Since both systems have different games, and different ways to play them, that is why people have both, same as a home console, just on the go!