By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 701 Members on this site own PS3s...or not

mitsuhide said:
@routsounmanman:
Thats a fine line your playing with there.

It's true though.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

According to the latest poll, there are 701 people who voted on the question, this seems especially interesting because there is maybe at most 8 people that actually post who have PS3s on this site...

Or maybe some people are so sad that they just had to vote on a poll that they shouldn't even be looking at because they don't own a PS3 and probably would never own one (in some cases).

Great job proving your point that the majority of 701 'PS3 owners' only use it for games or dvd!

Your post is full of weird assumptions. For starters, how do you know it's not mainly lurkers or guests voting?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I wouldnt say all his posts are Nintendo bashing quite a few but not all and ck does own a Wii if that counts for anything.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
I wouldnt say all his posts are Nintendo bashing quite a few but not all and ck does own a Wii if that counts for anything.

I know he owns a Wii that's why I didn't say he's a troll; he even plays MP3 now; my point is that he should be more objective being a mod. All the other mods may be a little biased for any company but none shows it. They are at least trying to be objective. Also, ckmlb has repeatedly assaulted many forum members (mainly Nintendo fans) without no apparent reason.

Ok fair enough your points proven.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
mitsuhide said:
Can 'guests' vote in the polls?
I voted have bought 2Blu-rays and its interesting that there are more people that have 5+Blu-rays than 2-4Blu-rays, you would think has the numbers went higher(amount of discs) the percent that have that would go down.

Well in the US a larger part of the time if you bought a 360 you got  5 blueray movies free.  So i'd expect the 5 BR category to be high because of that.

routsounmanman said:
mitsuhide said:

I know he owns a Wii that's why I didn't say he's a troll; he even plays MP3 now; my point is that he should be more objective being a mod. All the other mods may be a little biased for any company but none shows it. They are at least trying to be objective. Also, ckmlb has repeatedly assaulted many forum members (mainly Nintendo fans) without no apparent reason.

Uh...he didn't say Wii owners screwed up the poll, he said there must have been a lot of people voting that don't own the PS3.  You can say he's wrong, but he's not anti-Wii owners.

I didn't vote, though, because I don't even know what the poll is. 

windbane said:
routsounmanman said:
mitsuhide said:

Uh...he didn't say Wii owners screwed up the poll, he said there must have been a lot of people voting that don't own the PS3. You can say he's wrong, but he's not anti-Wii owners.

I didn't vote, though, because I don't even know what the poll is.

I stand corrected on this one; I apologise. I was speaking more like in general. The bashed became the basher...

I didn't vote on this one...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

routsounmanman said:
I'll probably get a PS3 as soon as FFXIII comes out. I'm quite happy with my Wii on my HDTV right now; A friend of mine bought his just for games but only pirate games that is. He says that he'll not pay a single Euro for a game. Pity.

Good for Sony there is no way to pirate PS3 games yet, bad luck for your friend I guess.

On Topic: I didn´t vote for that poll eather but found the results interesting. Seems like people are eather very interested in Blue-ray or not at all... if you want to belive the poll...  it  does make sense (in a stupid twisted way) for sony haters to vote  for the only games option only to stick it to Sony fans and tell them Blue-ray is bad. Oh well....